If you’re interested in reading more about my journey into science, decision to pursue research, and/or my graduate school experience, follow along with my posts about SCIENCE.
- McCague AF, Raraigh KS, Pellicore MJ, Davis-Marcisak EF, Evans TA, Han ST, Lu Z, Joynt AT, Sharma N, Castellani C, Collaco JM, Corey M, Lewis MH, Penland CM, Rommens JM, Stephenson AL, Sosnay PR, Cutting GR. Correlating CFTR function with clinical features to inform precision treatment of cystic fibrosis. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine 2019. (Submitted)
- Aksit MA, Bowling A, Evans TA, Joynt AT, Osorio D, Patel S, West N, Merlo C, Sosnay PR, Cutting GR, Sharma N. The W1282X variant can cause severe reduction in CFTR MRNA and absence of CFTR protein. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis 2019. (Reviewed, completing revisions)
- Sharma N, Evans TA, Pellicore M, Davis E, Atalar M, McCague A, Joynt A, Lu Z, Han ST, Anzmann AF, Lam AN, Thaxton A, West N, Merlo C, Gottschalk L, Raraigh KS, Sosnay PR, Cotton CU, Cutting GR. Capitalizing on the heterogeneous effects of CFTR nonsense and frameshift variants to inform therapeutic strategy. PLoS Genetics 2018.
- Han ST, Rab A, Pellicore MJ, Davis EF, McCague AF, Evans TA, Joynt AT, Lu Z, Cai Z, Raraigh KS, Hong JS, Sheppard DN, Sorscher EJ, Cutting GR. Residual function of cystic fibrosis mutants predicts response to small molecular CFTR modulators. JCI Insight 2018.
- Raraigh K, Han ST, Davis E, Evans TA, Pellicore MJ, McCague AF, Joynt AT, Lu Z, Atalar M, Sharma N, Sheridan MB, Sosnay PR, Cutting GR. Functional Assays Are Essential for Interpretation of Missense Variants Associated with Variable Expressivity. The American Journal of Human Genetics 2018.
- Lee M, Roos P, Sharma N, Atalar M, Evans TA, Pellicore MJ, Davis E, Lam A, Stanley S, Khalil S, Solomon G, Walker D, Raraigh K, Vecchio-Pagan B, Armanios MY, and Cutting GR. Systematic computational identification of variants that activate exonic and intronic cryptic splice sites. The American Journal of Human Genetics 2017.
- Sharma N, LaRusch J, Sosnay P, Gottschalk LB, Lopez A, Pellicore MJ, Evans T, Davis E, Atalar M, Na CH, Rosson GD, Belchis D, Milewski M, Pandey A, and Cutting GR. A sequence upstream of canonical PDZ binding motif within CFTR C-terminus enhances NHERF1 interaction. American Journal of Physiology-Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology 2016.
- Lee M, Vecchio-Pagán B, Sharma N, Waheed A, Li X, Raraigh KS, Robbins S, Han ST, Franca AL, Pellicore MJ, Evans TA, Arcara KM, Nguyen H, Luan S, Belchis D, Hertecant J, Zabner J, Sly WS, and Cutting GR. Loss of carbonic anhydrase XII function in individuals with elevated sweat chloride concentration and pulmonary airway disease. Human Molecular Genetics 2016.